Our mission is to give everyone in the family a beautiful and healthy smile by implementing a preventive protocol from infancy to adolescence, monitoring their growth and development, and providing continuous dental care throughout life.
At Smile Dental Center in San Mateo, we know how important your health and smile is to you and your loved ones. We strive to exceed your expectations.
We operate a little differently from most practices: We make extra time for you. We treat one patient at a time with no rush. We take the time to listen, explain, and show each person how he or she can develop a healthy beautiful smile that will last a lifetime.
Why choose Smile Dental Specialists?
- What truly makes our dental office special is our talented staff of dentists and dental specialists. You can feel comfortable knowing you are receiving the dental care you need from people you can trust.
- We focus on prevention and will not recommend any unnecessary treatments.
- We use digital X-rays to minimize radiation and only take X-rays when we need to.
- We maintain a comfortable dental office to make sure your visit with us is as relaxing and stress-free as possible. We provide pillows and blankets, have 3D TV playing, and keep our atmosphere calm.
- For your convenience, we are open early mornings, late afternoons, and Saturdays. For emergencies, we make every effort to see and care for our patients as soon as possible.
- We use white (composite) filling material, which is PBA free. We do not use mercury-containing amalgam restorations.
- When you come to Smile Dental Center for dental care, you may expect to experience soothing, family-oriented, loving, and professional care.
We offer a wide range of specialty care. By offering so many choices for general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry treatment, Smile Dental Center affords you the opportunity to begin building and maintaining relationships with our team.
With our level of skill and expertise in the areas of crowns and bridges, endodontics, and more, we hope that relationship will last a lifetime.
Technology provides us with many excellent tools for performing thorough dental care. Given the various dental technologies used at our San Mateo dental office, we can detect problems early, get a comprehensive view of your oral health, and perform procedures with greater precision and ease.
Our office technology includes intraoral cameras, digital X-rays, 3D cone beam CT for accurate diagnosis, Magic Wand for painless injections, and nitrous oxide for sedation dentistry.
Your first visit begins with a comprehensive oral evaluation. Our team will develop a comprehensive treatment plan to help you achieve the healthy smile you have always wanted. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about your treatment options when you come to the practice.
When you come in for your initial visit, please be sure to arrive early to fill out your initial paperwork if you have not already done so. If you are on any medications, please bring a list of them to the office. If you are not sure whether you need antibiotics, please contact your doctor prior to your visit.
Let’s build your health and dream smile together, to last across generations. Please contact our San Mateo dental office to get in touch with us. We look forward to meeting you!